Due to limited ice availability, test dates fill quickly. Please check the bulletin board at Pickwick to verify your test date. Tests are scheduled on a first come/first served basis. Please note the following guidelines:
- 1. This form must be completed and submitted with the appropriate test fees at least THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO THE TEST DATE REQUIRED. This DOES NOT guarantee the session of your choice. Test dates are often full before the scheduled closing date for applications.
- 2. Test applications will be processed in the order received as determined by the postmark on the candidate’s envelope or timestamp on form submitted online.
- 3. There will be NO REFUNDS for tests cancelled less than seven days prior to the test date, except with proof of illness, injury or accident. Refund requests must be accompanied by a doctor’s letter. A request to move a test to a later date will be considered a cancellation; a new test form and fees must be submitted.
- 4. IF YOU ARE NOT A LAFSC HOME CLUB MEMBER YOU MUST SUBMIT A LETTER OF PERMISSION. PLEASE EMAIL IT SEPARATELY TO THE TEST CHAIR – NO TEST WITHOUT A LETTER OF PERMISSION.
- 5. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR COACH'S PERMISSION TO TEST. Please send your coach the following link to complete your testing application: http://lafsc.org/forms/coachs-permission-form/ (opens in a new window)